128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB
NVMe (Non-Volatile Memory Express) is a communications interface and driver that defines a command set and feature set for PCIe-based SSDs with the goals of increased and efficient performance and interoperability on a broad range of enterprise and client systems.
NVMe technology is available in a number of form factors such as the PCIe card slot, M.2, and U.2. While there are SSDs that use the SATA, PCIe slot and M.2 that are AHCI and not NVMe, U.2 is a form factor that exclusively uses the NVMe protocol.
- Native – PCIe SSD
- M.2 NVMe form factor
- Compliant with NVM Express Specification Rev.1.3
- Capacity: 128GB, 256GB,512GB
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification Rev. 3.0
- Support SMART and TRIM commands
- Support TLC NAND type flash
- LDPC + RAID